16 February, 2011

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.


The phrasing of this particular day is a bit odd: so I'll clarify.  These ladies, these are very special: we do the most spontaneous and outrageous things together. Lately I haven't been able to see them much, which makes me very sad. 


Lady 1: Joy Lewis. This photo, I believe was taken on the way to get my second tattoo done. :) With her we've done crazy 14 hour road trips, bad hair dye jobs (ketchup, anyone?) shetchy neighborhoods, wedding drama, etc.  



Lady 2: Shannon Finn. My psych sister! We've gone through so many things together and come up with great ideas.  We've done tattoos and piercings together (especially after neurobiology class was over!!)  She's currently rocking the criminology graduate school Ivy League style in the crazy city of Phillllyyydelphia. (brotherly love there, not so much I hear...)


No comments:

Post a Comment