29 March, 2010

Planes, Sunshine and Mountains


This is: 
the first spring break that I haven't had to drive 14ish hours one way to get to my destination. 
the first time I haven't gone "home"
the first time I've seen mountains since... August
the first time I've seen my mother since August
the first time I've had a spring break where I can legitimately relax (for the most part)
the first spring break involving a hot tub
the second time I've been in this area of Colorado
the last spring break I have before I get married
my last spring break. 


It's amazing how the mountains make me feel calm, collected, and yet surpassingly excited. I think I could stare at them for hours, take hundreds of pictures, and still be ready for more. The contrasts of colors, lights, air, sounds, it's amazing, and I'll never lose my love for them. I am so happy!

This semester I've tried to recount my experiences in college, especially some of the ones that have really influenced me. One of my conclusions (more of those later on), is how exhausting college is, and that in the business, I forget to mention how excited I am most of the time. I hate getting distracted by stuff that doesn't matter much, that is just... silly. 

It's great to see my mom, and it's so awesome to be in Colorado. The sky is so blue, the mountains so snowy and perfect, and not to mention that I got to see a wild turkey today, and they look pretty funny. 
Time for sleep. Relaxed, peaceful sleep. 

1 comment: