16 March, 2011

Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.

Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
This one took what seems like ages- hence the time span between the posts. I thought about possible answers, what my own would have been in the past, etc. Right now though- this would have to be the top of the list.


The idea of someday being a mommy. (note to readers- no I am not pregnant). But someday I will be- and someday I'll be responsible for someone beyond myself. There will be little hands, little feet- all who need my help, attention and love. My children will look to me to be a role model, and I can't simply let them see the good parts. They'll know me as well as anyone ever could besides my husband-and that's a bit strange to imagine. Trying to teach someone things I've barely understood- trying to relate to them in a world I really can't grasp these days... 


Baby feetsies. 
that's quite a lot to think about. I only know that someday God will give me this chance (I hope) and that He'll also give me the strength to do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment