04 August, 2011

I'm back

all from your friendly lost in a city girl
July was such a busy month that I didn't have time to record my journeys here. But I do have catch up to do! Coming soon:

-Recipe: homemade hummus from raw chick peas
-Recipe: grilled and baked summer squash pizza with goat cheese sauce
-Currently reading: updates on those books I've been tackling
-Neat finds: thrift store victories
-Weddings: Cleveland and Columbus
-My life: updates on family, and how the Lord has drawn me into ministry in my church
-The ongoing song challenge
-A fun new thing: interviews! I hope to post interviews with some newly married couples, those about to be, and  the current Miss Cook County, etc.
-health updates
-new skill: sewing! The ongoing learning process.

Stay tuned. It's going to be a great August.


No comments:

Post a Comment