29 March, 2011

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.


This is impossible, so let's just start there. The way I decided my favorite band was to figure out how many albums I had by the same band, and how many times I'd seen different bands live in concert. So, if I use the same system for this- I guess it would be how many times I've read the book, or loaned it out for others to enjoy. I looked at what I'd bother to put down on Facebook- I'll go change that soon, and most of the books listed are non-fiction. I come back to certain books for biblical perspective or reminding myself how much God changes things- me, situations, the world. But at the end of the day, I can't lie, it's not the non-fictions that I always come back to every few years. It's.. Tolkien's world. The hobbit, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Quenta Silmarillion. 



No comments:

Post a Comment